Tuesday, November 07, 2017

Why Egypt's World Youth Forum could save our world?


This is my very first video blog from the World Youth Forum in Sharm Elshiekh, Egypt. In this three minutes video, I am trying to explain why creating a space for young people to meet in the real wold, away from the illusion of social media is a first huge step towards ending political polarization and having realistic perceptions on how to make our world a better place. 

This is my first attempt on video blogging. The main goal of my video blogs is to give the world an insider point of view of the progress of human rights and liberal democratization in Egypt. That is an insider perception that could be, in many ways, different from what you read in mainstream media. I hope you find it useful and come back for more :-)